Week 8 Progress

Source: Pixabay

I think I've made a lot of progress this semester, and not just in regards to this class. I'm taking 18 credit hours and working 10hrs/wk and I've somehow been able to manage my time between everything pretty well. In my growth mindset post from the beginning of the year, I mention how I was nervous to take all this on because of my history with anxiety and my low-self esteem surrounding academics. But over the past few years, I've worked a lot on my mental health and am now in a much better place, particularly with my self-perception. This semester alone, I think I've made progress in utilizing strategies to make myself less overwhelmed such as working ahead in certain classes.

That being said, I think I need to reevaluate my time management in this class specifically. I haven't been taking full advantage of the flexible assignment schedule and extra credit. I think starting next week I should make it a priority to start the readings ahead of time and possibly try to finish the posts days in advance. This would alleviate stress in the long run.

Comments

Popular Posts